Private header (HTTP Referrer Header)
It is not necessary to disable ZoneAlarm Pro to
access the library databases.
You must, however, make a configuration change to
disable the specific setting that causes problems -- the "remove
private header information" setting. Please follow these
- From your Start Menu, choose Programs, then "Zone Labs" then "Zone Lab Security" to
open the program.
- On the left side of the ZoneAlarm Pro window, click "Privacy."
- Look for the section titled "Cookie Control" and click the
- The "Custom Privacy Settings" window will appear -- you will
notice that it includes three tabs across the top. Make sure the
"Cookies" tab is on top, and look for the section of the page
labeled "3rd Party Cookies." In that section, uncheck the
box labeled "Remove private header information."
- Click "Apply" then "OK" to close the "Custom Privacy Settings"
- Close ZoneAlarm Pro and try accessing the databases again.